When The Night Comes İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Play as a renowned Hunter; a creature slayer who has been called to the quiet, strange little town of Lunaris to assist the local Enforcers with an investigation into a series of unsettling and unexplained supernatural murders.
Immerse yourself in the world of witches, vampires, demons, and Lycans as you slowly unravel the dark mystery that lies deep within the roots of the town.
The question is, are the creatures of the night the ones you should really be afraid of? You might even fall in forbidden love along the way.
When The Night Comes is a queer, narrative-driven, supernatural visual novel originally completed in October 2019. The new version of the game includes partial voice acting, new artwork, a codex, and improved UI.
Gideon Emery as Finn
Ione Butler as Piper
Jonah Scott as August
Jalen Cassell as Alkar
Adam Faison as Ezra
Chris Patton as Omen
and Cyrus Nematti as Harry
– 11 chapters totaling 490,000+ words
– 6 individual romances + 2 polyamorous pairings
– 60+ gorgeous collectable illustrations
– Codex entries with character backstories, lore, and more
– Pronoun selection and a fully LGBTQ+ cast
– The choice to play without pursuing romance
– Partially voiced with over 2,000 voiced lines
– 3 post-game DLCs unlocked after you complete the main game
– Over 80 hours of potential gameplay across all possible routes
– Multiple endings, good and bad
We have six unique individual romances and two polyamorous romances (Finn & Ezra and Omen & Alkar). August is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.
Our story is linear, so once a romance is selected, you will still interact with all of our other cast members! You will not be punished by the game for choosing non-intimate options.