Rising Constellation İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Rising Constellation is a massively multiplayer, real-time 4X strategy and management game set in a sci-fi universe in which several factions compete for dominance over the galaxy.
Immerse yourself in a fundamentally cooperative gaming experience by choosing your faction based on its political regime, playstyle and history.
- Develop your home star system,
- Acquire technologies to unlock new buildings,
- Enact policies to gain bonuses,
- Hire powerful agents to assist in your expansion,
- Collaborate with and govern your peers,
- Become instrumental in your faction’s pursuit of galactic domination.
Strategy and role play at the heart of the experience
The game places traditional 4X game mechanics (eXploration, eXpansion, eXploitation and eXtermination) within a setting that is ideal for all role-playing (RP) enthusiasts to write the Rising Constellation Story together.
This game has several different modes that range from longer strategy-forward matches in which roleplay can flourish to shorter and more fast-paced RTS-style matches:
- " Flash " mode matches last around 1h30 and take you on frenzied conquests of the galaxy with your faction mates. This format is ideal for competitive bouts between twenty players or less spread over 3-4 factions.
- " Legacy " mode matches last between 1 and 3 months and give you time to get to know your allies and enemies, develop intricate plans, specialize in strength, diplomacy or cunning, and become your faction’s rising star. Around 1000 players can join this huge arena where factions compete for dominance over the galaxy.
- Finally, the " Prestige" mode matches will be similar in format to "Legacy" matches, except that they will run on a single server at a time and they give players the possibility leaving their mark on the game. Such sessions will offer 1000 players (partly chosen for their ranking in the game and partly selected at random through a lottery system) the opportunity to collectively write the history of Rising Constellation through their actions. At the end of each server session and in consultation with the session’s most influential players, the history of the Rising Constellation universe will be modified and we will see factions regroup, implode or even disappear following the effects of wars, diplomatic negotiations, and betrayals.
A game of factions
Victory can only be achieved as a faction (your team) with each member playing an essential role in achieving their faction’s victory goals.
The collaborative aspect of the game offers you and your faction mates the opportunity to collectively define the strategies (economic, diplomatic, cultural, espionage, and military) that will lead your faction to victory.
Negotiations, political campaigns and acts of betrayal will be carried out within your faction when navigating key milestones such as choosing your faction’s leadership and setting the guiding principles of its overall strategy.
A game of agents
You will have 3 types of agents at your disposal with which to help your faction:
- The Navarchs: military agents that lead your spaceship fleets and conquer, weaken or colonize star systems. They can also be of great use within your empire to promote production and the construction of fleets.
- The Erased: powerful assassins and spies that are masters at gaining you insight into your enemy’s ploys and destabilizing the enemy by killing off their agents.
- The Siderians: diplomats and outstanding orators that rally the people and convert enemy agents to your cause.
Multiple paths to victory
There are several ways to win a game of Rising Constellation:
- Path of Conquest: militarily and diplomatically oriented
- Path of Influence: based on your faction’s total population
- Path of Shadows: espionage oriented
Other paths to victory may be added in the future.