ARISEN – Chronicles of Var’Nagal İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
ARISEN – Chronicles of Var’Nagal is a story-driven game in which you express yourself with your emotions, embodied by beautiful tarot cards. These cards allow you to make many choices that will impact the world around you while you unlock new cards.
You have been torn away from your peaceful life by foreign soldiers, then chained in a hold in a warship alongside many prisoners, both elves and humans… You’ve been sold into slavery on the island of Maccialatt. Thanks to your willpower, your adaptability or your physical strength, you will embark on a quest for freedom!
During your journey, you will cross paths with many people of different races, ages and genders. People whose very lives you may be able to change. Some of them will feel immediately likeable, while others, could surprise you… Will you make friends, have a lover? Or would you rather have enemies or even a nemesis?
- 500,000 words with several different endings and multiple various plot twists to unlock!
- An emotional card system that gives you freedom and control over your story and empathy in your choices (Fear, Sorrow, Disgust, Anger, Joy).
- 6 main characters to discover through 5 types of relationships (Lover, Friend, Neutral, Enemy, Nemesis), with their own quests and developments.
- Dive into the Var’Nagal universe, a world built to evolve over several games and meet various species such as elves, lizardmen, gnomes and shapeshifters…
- With more than a hundred illustrations, discover a unique realm in a style close to the Franco-Belgian comics.
- Enjoy an enchanting original soundtrack with more than thirty pieces composed by Yann "Kayji" Rayon.
- A questioning of values and ethics through the many choices offered.
- Download the game’s Prologue as a free demo, already available with more than 30 minutes of gameplay.
We are proofread by two wonderful persons: RKS Consulting about racism and xenophobia, and Johanne concerning LGBTQIA+ subjects.