ZACH-LIKE İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
ZACH-LIKE is a book of behind-the-scenes design documents from Zachtronics.
The digital version of ZACH-LIKE contains the full contents of the book (in two different PDF layouts), a bunch of terrible games that Zach made before SpaceChem, and some prototypes and early builds of Zachtronics games, both released and… not.
- Read ZACH-LIKE in its entirety, either in tablet-friendly portrait mode or widescreen-friendly "simulated book" mode!
- Experiment with omnivators, liquids, robots, and more in an early build of Infinifactory with hideous placeholder art!
- Play an early version of Opus Magnum where arms stack recursively, and the weird solitaire tactics minigame that was cut from it.
- Explore the lost undersea world of Project Typhoon, the submarine-based sandbox game we stopped making a few months into development.
- Grab three friends and four keyboards and conquer the network in Hack the Planet, a game Zach made specifically for a party at his house.
- Enjoy* the entire back catalogue of pre-SpaceChem Zachtronics games, from Gregor Mendel’s Pro Botanist to the infamous Infiniminer.
*Any enjoyment other than ironic is not guaranteed.