SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 Steam Edition İndir Yükle
Bu Yazılım Hakkında
Record podcasts, digitize vinyl collections, create sound effects for videos, master music and produce new loops for your DAW (digital audio workstation). SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 Steam Edition can handle every task. Thanks to the new customizable user interface with different shades, the new Event Tool for versatile cuts and the familiar, intuitive operation, you can now do even more with the software.
The essential features in SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 Steam Edition:
- Audio editing with surgical precision and at the sample level
- The brand-new Event Editing Tool for flexible and dynamic edits
- Audio recording in up to 32-bit/384 kHz and editing on up to 6 tracks (e.g., for 5.1 surround sound)
- 4 selectable shades for the interface: Dark, Medium, Light, White
- More than 20 professional effects, incl. chorus, delay, distortion, reverb, among others
- Digitalization for LPs and cassettes, restore sound with effects and convert them to the desired format
- VST3 interface
More flexible. More efficient. New features in version 13:
Editing with the new Event Tool
Every cut that you make on a WAV file occurs on a virtual level. Why? So that you can easily change this anytime and this after they’ve been made. This is ideal when moving crossfades between different events retroactively, for example.
The new interface
SOUND FORGE has always had a versatile window layout. But now the interface can fit you and your environment even better. For instance, select the Dark Mode to protect your eyes in the dark.
6 Channels for audio editing
With the ability to edit audio on up to 6 channels simultaneously, including create 5.1 surround sound mixes and more, more than just your podcast can achieve a whole new level.