Sixth Grade Detective İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Round up the usual suspects—the mean girl, the new kid, the bully, the nerd, maybe even your best friend! As the sixth grade detective, you’ll spy on classmates for cash—will you keep their secrets or take the money?
"Sixth Grade Detective" is a 109,000-word interactive young-adult novel by Logan Hughes, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Match wits with the criminal masterminds of middle school! Solve mysterious disappearances and thefts, trace rumors, track down your best friend’s stolen bike, and most importantly—get a date to the dance.
Forge friendships, chase down thieves, or stick to your guns against bullies? Unmask them in public, or work behind the scenes to help a new friend? Will you protect the reputation of your clients, destroying evidence, or go so far as to hack your friend’s cell phone to uncover his embarrassing secret?
- Investigate six mini-mysteries.
- Search for clues, question suspects, crack codes, dust for fingerprints, interview witnesses, and uncover your classmates’ deepest secrets.
- Reveal the truth, or keep silent for the greater good… or greater profit.
- Shine in the classroom or cut school with the rebels.
- Lie to the adults–if you can get away with it
- Build friendships, create enemies, and find a date for the big dance.
- Play as a girl, boy, or neither. Date classmates of any gender, or avoid romance altogether.
- Find out who your secret admirer is