Simmetri İndir Yükle
Bu Yazılım Hakkında
Simmetri is a powerful sandbox for your imagination. It intuitively combines the tweaking and editing capabilities of a game-builder with the play-ability of a sandbox game to allow you to experiment and play as you build. It’s a mixed reality studio that empowers artists, educators, VJs, designers and creatives to build live interactive art, VR experiences, animations, games, physics experiments…or whatever you imagine.
- Quickly create immersive music videos, interactive VR experiences, VJ sets, games and more.
- Jump right in with our interactive tutorial and learning system and browse and remix a world of 3D and VR content shared by other creators to the Steam workshop.
- Go deep with hundreds of tweak-able properties and complete scripting capabilities, compose immersive music videos with the timeline feature, audio waveform signals, pulse-based programming and more.
- Play and experiment using physics and in-built toys without coding.
- Lua Scripting: For coders or those learning to code, a built-in code editor to enable endless interactive possibilities.
- Export your creations directly via the Steam workshop or as your own application (.exe)
We’re excited to interact directly with ‘Early Access’ creators as they share their vision for Simmetri and help us shape the future of the software.
Who’s It For?
- Interactive artists and designers: Make VJ sets, kiosks, live performance projections.
- VR creators: Make Stories, sandboxes, games, experiments, etc.
- Intellectually curious, students and educators: Make math, coding and physics experiments and demonstrations.
- Programmers: It’s a beautiful place to learn and challenge your skills.
- Game makers: Make games.
- You: Show us what you can make.
- Interactive tutorial and learning system to get you creating right away.
- Instantly browse and play Simmetri shows from creators around the world.
- Instantly share your Simmetri shows to millions of other Steam users
- Model with numerous geometries, mesh modifiers. Fusing and mesh-editing options.
- Import 3D models (including Google Blocks, Tiltbrush and Quill, Paint 3D, Tinker CAD)
- Real-time physics with soft bodies and ropes. Control gravity, slow down or speed up time, or add constant forces to individual objects.
- Physics tools like impulse emitters, hinges and other constraints.
- Spatial audio system, in-world sounds and soundtracks.
- Large-scale terrain modeling
- Realistic sky and oceans, distant horizon spaces and skybox support
- Control looks with materials, lights, particle emitters and environmental effects like fog and haze.
- A full camera system w/ lens models and image filters. Quickly create multiple camera setups.
- Flexible, extendable UI. Use the Simmetri Steam workshop to find more tools, toys and interactive tutorials.
- Timelines allow you to keytrack hundreds of object properties.
- Live-record object movements for replay.
- Package up animations with "Unit+Timeline": allows you to trigger them when you want, or clone them hundreds of times over.
- Signals: sine-waves signals, easing signals control properties
- Audio-reactive signals connect music to properties or actions you want.
- Script-tracks: allow timelines to control exactly when scripts fire and events happen.
- Tools to quickly make objects interactive, so you can interact with them in VR, for instance
- Simple LUA scripting for adding complex interactivity with drag-and-drop support for accessing objects in script quickly
- Pre-built interactive actors for quickly creating cars, helicopters, rolling objects and characters.
- Game controller, mouse and keyboard-driven player controls.
- MIDI, OSC controllability.
- Import your 3D objects: OBJ, DAE, FBX, and dozens of other supported file formats. (*Note: not all features of every file format are supported. The early release mainly supports static scene data import).
- Import and work instantly with your creations from Google Blocks and Tiltbrush
- 2D images / textures: (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF)
- Sounds/soundtracks: (WAV, MP3, OGG)
- Share to Steam Users via the Simmetri Steam Workshop "File > Share":
- "Export as Application": packages your Simmetri show (aka: "universe") as a standalone folder containing your show as an executable file.
- Share out numerous video options (see "output" below)
- Line-in and microphones
- MIDI input support
- OSC input/output support
- Spout/NDI input: Works with your favorite VJ or broadcast tool
- Spout/NDI output: to work with your favorite VJ or broadcast tool
- Works for both VR and non-VR (screen/projector) setups
- OBS stream out or use dozens of other screen cap / steaming.
- Set arbitrary video output formats / resolutions beyond 4K.
- DomeMaster format
- Red/blue 3D glasses output
- 360 video output (dev mode)
- 64-bit işlemci ve işletim sistemi gerektirir
- İşletim Sistemi: Windows 10
- İşlemci: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Bellek: 8 GB RAM
- Ekran Kartı: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Sürüm 11
- Depolama: 500 MB kullanılabilir alan
- 64-bit işlemci ve işletim sistemi gerektirir