Nary İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
The Game will seem hard if you have no previous experience with Platformer games.
The Game contains Flashes and lots of Particles. I don’t recommend playing Nary if you are vulnerable to those things.
Keyboard is a HIGLY RECOMMENDED input device.
Nary combines tons of great features of the genre and adds unique own ones!
– Each foe’s health is represented not by the dull hearts, but by the special set of arrows!
In order to damage the enemy, you’ll have to press the appropriate keyboard keys!
– To make matters worse, each level is randomly generated every time you die.
Thus, in addition to keeping track of your enemies, you’ll have to mash Spacebar to avoid the obstacles!
– In order to make your gameplay even more thrilling, Nary offers you to try out one of the many game modes, including Flappy Bird, Leprechaun, Ghost, Italian and many others!
– But that’s also not all of the spicy stuff! Some levels require you to use special abilities such as Gravity Switch, Dash, Double Jump and Vine Dodge!
– Fortunately for the player, you may actually use the some items from the Shop to save yourself from certain death!
– Last but definitely not least, the whole gameplay is accompanied by glorious soundtracks from EverReverb and Mysterious Presence, which will make your stay extremely pleasant and unforgettable!
– Choose the modifications for yourself and let the jounrey begin! Start from a relaxing peaceful Deserted Paradise and proceed to nerve-wrecking hardcore levels!
All I can say to sum this up is.. well.. good luck, mate!
Some extra stuff that you may want to know about the Game!
Can I use the Controller?
– Nary fully supports the controllers, but this part of the Game lacks testing. By the way, if you have any ideas about improving the controls for gamepads, please describe them in the Suggestions part of the Forum.
I’ve found a Bug, what do I do?
– I understand that no game can be 100% perfect, so bugs are definitely to be expected. If you notice anything that seems to misbehave, you are welcome to the Bug Reports part of the Forum.