MODO indie 10 İndir Yükle
Bu Yazılım Hakkında
Creativity starts here
MODO’s powerful and flexible 3D modeling, texturing and rendering toolset lets you explore and develop your ideas without jumping through technical hoops, so you can iterate freely to realize your full creative potential.
Whether you’re creating real-time content for immersive experiences like games or virtual reality; iterating on concepts; using 3D to communicate, visualize or sell an idea, MODO is your starting point for creative exploration.
Introducing MODO indie 10 Series
The MODO indie 10 Series delivers valuable new feature sets in a series of three installments.
With the MODO indie 10 Series, you’ll get the tools you need to create top-notch design and entertainment content today—and you’ll be more prepared to tackle tomorrow’s evolving production requirements.
What’s new in MODO indie 10.0
The first installment of the MODO indie 10 Series, MODO indie 10.0, offers significantly enhanced workflows for creating real-time content for games, or for other immersive interactive experiences like virtual reality. With it, you can:
– Author in MODO and be confident that your assets will look virtually the same in Unity or Unreal Engine
– Easily get realistic detail into your real-time assets with a streamlined, repeatable texture baking workflow
– Export to popular engines with simple, automated steps that minimize the need to recreate work
What’s new in MODO indie 10.1
MODO indie 10.1—the second installment of the MODO indie 10 Series—introduces a powerful, flexible and robust new procedural modeling system that works side by side with MODO’s best-in-class direct modeling toolset. With MODO indie 10.1 you can:
– Iterate more freely, with the ability to manipulate, reorder, disable, delete or animate modeling operations at any time in a flexible layer stack
– Create infinite variations, with procedural operations that can be driven by textures and falloffs, or connected to dynamically changing inputs
– Accommodate change requirements without having to start from scratch, with the ability to edit selections and swap out input meshes after the fact
MODO indie 10 Series Videos:
MODO indie 10.1 Quickstart Video:
MODO Geeks Video Guides:
What’s new in MODO indie 10.2
MODO indie 10.2—the third and final installment of the MODO indie 10 Series— Building on its pre-existing strengths, MODO 10.2 offers an unmatched toolset for asset creation that delivers best-in-class direct modeling, extended procedural modeling and revamped MeshFusion Booleans all working together in concert. Alongside the feature additions and performance optimizations, focused effort on fixing glitches makes MODO 10.2 one of the most robust MODO releases ever.
MODO indie 10.2 highlights include:
– A faster, easier-to-use, schematic-less MeshFusion
– Further extensions to the procedural modeling system
– The ability to package, share and reuse assemblies
– New automatic retopology
– Rendering and animation playback performance enhancements
MODO indie 10.2 Added Features Videos:
Differences between MODO indie 10 and full MODO
- OBJ and FBX export limited to 100k polys
- Bake and render resolution limited to 4k
- Command eval options unavailable
- Command, scripts, and command history panel results unavailable except “undo” and “history”
- Python editor, third-party scripts, and third-party plugins unavailable
- Can import all formats, but can only save in .lxf format
- Export formats limited to OBJ and FBX
- Image save formats limited to .png, .jpg, .tiff, .tga and .exr
- Network Rendering is disabled
MODO indie 10 + MARI indie 3.0 Bundle!
Why not double your creative might by pairing MODO indie 10 and MARI indie 3.0 together in your solo 3D game asset pipeline? Read more about MARI indie’s incredible 3D painting and texturing capabilities here! Monthly subscription or perpetual license bundles available.
Have More Questions?
And our in-depth MODO indie FAQ right here!
- İşletim Sistemi: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- İşlemci: Intel processor(s), Core i3 or higher
- Bellek: 4 GB RAM
- Ekran Kartı: The Advanced viewport mode requires an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory and drivers that support OpenGL 3.2 or higher.
- Ağ: Genişbant İnternet bağlantısı
- Depolama: 10 GB kullanılabilir alan
- İlave Notlar: Three-button mouse or pointing device, including pressure sensitive tablets or 3Dconnexion 3D mouse. Internet connection required to access Steam.