MAGIX Music Maker 2016 Live İndir Yükle
Bu Yazılım Hakkında
With MAGIX Music Maker 2016 Live, you can produce, record and perform your own music live, even if you don’t have any experience.
The most important features:
- All the features, instruments & sounds from Music Maker 2016 plus extra exclusive features
- The fastest way to start performing live: The new Live Pad mode
- 30 Live Sets for genres such as Trap, Brostep, Dubstep, Chart Hits, Glitch Hop
- Unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI files
- Loops & sounds in 6 genres, including Hip Hop & Deep House
- 15 virtual instruments (synthesizers, drum machines, accordion etc.)
- VST3 and VST2 interface
Live Pad mode
What is Live Pad mode?
16 virtual pads with a loop feature and 30 pre-programmed sets for genres such as Hip Hop, Trap, Techno and others. Each pad features a drum, melody or bass loop, which you can combine however you like. A sense of rhythm? You don’t need any!
Change melodies and chords. With just one click.
In Live Pad mode, you can select all loops in a total of 7 pitches, which you can change by simply moving your hand. This allows you to produce spectacular melody lines and song structures in realtime.
Controlling Live Pad mode
Simply select one of the loop sets, and then play and record in real time using the keyboard, mouse, the free MAGIX Audio Remote app or the MAGIX USB pad controller.
Operation also via app
Connect the free MAGIX Audio Remove app to Music Maker on your computer via Wi-Fi.
Use the app to start recording band practice on your computer.
Use the app to experiment with the room sound and filter controls for virtual instruments.
Only in Music Maker Live: Record songs
The virtual pads are fashioned after classic drum machines and turn your smartphone or tablet into an instrument for beat production. Operate the 16 pads using the app while recording everything on your PC.
All the instruments in Music Maker 2016 can be played with the mouse, the screen keyboard or a USB keyboard.
Cinematic sounds straight from the dream factory. The best choice when creating film music with powerful bass, inspiring melodies and epic sounds.
France is in the air
The virtual accordion can be used for twirling club beats or for telling traditional folk tales through song. The creative direction to take is up to you.
Melodic house music with minimal folk influences for conquering the charts and DJ sets. With the new folk instruments, you’ll be on playlists around the world.
This new, sonorous instrument gives you full control over a choir, whether it’s female, male or mixed voice.
More virtual instruments
BeatBox2, Drum Engine, Jazz Drums, Robota drum computer, Synthesizer Revolta 2, Synthesizer DN-e1, Atmos, LiViD virtual drummer, Vita 2 Sample Player, Vita Sampler, Loop Designer.
Drag & drop the beat
Drag & drop 2,000 sounds from Hip Hop, Deep House, Techno, 80s, Rock Pop and Chillout to create your very own songs.
Excellent sound effects
The effects area features a modern look and fresh sound design.
Perfect your sound. Mastering plug-ins and sound effects are seamlessly integrated in the interface for optimized workflows. Auto mastering automatically optimizes the sound for various music genres and now offers even faster analysis and a direct preset comparison.
Always hit the right note.The new mode for the screen keyboard is great for jamming. It automatically plays the notes that fit the key of the song you’re working on – so you’ll never hit a wrong note again.
Add more power to your songs
This version contains the new zplane time stretching algorithm and VST3 interface, along with a host of other smaller improvements. You’ll really hear the difference.
- İşletim Sistemi: Microsoft Windows Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1| 10
- İşlemci: 2 GHz
- Bellek: 2 GB RAM
- Ekran Kartı: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 768
- Depolama: 9 GB kullanılabilir alan
- Ses Kartı: Onboard
- İlave Notlar: Supported import formats: Audio CD, WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, Quick Time, MIDI, FLAC, Image: JPG, BMP, Video: AVI, MXV, WMV / Supported export formats: Audio CD, WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, Quick Time, MIDI, FLAC, Image: JPG, BMP, Video: AVI, MXV, WMV, Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.