GTGD S2: Just One Dev İndir Yükle
Bu Yazılım Hakkında
Welcome to GTGD S2 the awesome sequel to GTGD S1, the video tutorial package that helps a gamer turn their dream of developing a game into reality.
ATTENTION: With the release of Unity 5.1, GTGD S2 is now obsolete, so please don’t buy this unless you’d like to see how to setup an Amazon EC2 instance, or setup a combined first person and third person camera system, or just support my efforts. I have a new series in development, GTGD S3 and it should be available on Steam February/March 2016.
S2 was made with Unity 4.3.4 and the C# programming language. You can use the free version of the Unity game development engine.
With S2 you will learn
1. How to implement smooth Mecanim animation across the network even with latency as high as 250ms.
2. How to build and deploy your own Unity Master Server on an Amazon EC2 micro instance. Your users will be able to host their own public game servers, from their own home, and players will be able to see those public servers thanks to your Master Server. No need for expensive third party networking solutions.
3. How to build a powerful combined first and third person camera system. It features:
- 1st and 3rd person views with smooth zoom.
- Orbit so that you can rotate the camera around the player and with smooth snap back.
- Dynamic collision avoidance.
- Player head tilts with camera.
- Basic over the shoulder option.
4. How to build an effective and simple networked player database.
S2 comes with a fast launcher that gives you quick access to all S2 resources. The launcher will open the tutorial videos, which are in .m4v format, in your default media player. The videos are in 1080p.