Fhtagn! – Tales of the Creeping Madness İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Check out these fun Fhtagn! gameplay videos by Streamers
What the Fhtagn! is this all about?
Dubbed the "funniest take on mystic doomsday cults in years", Fhtagn! is a choose-your-own-adventure game where you can play as one of four cultists intent on destroying the world by summoning an Ancient Horror. Decide how you will be preparing for the final ritual by visiting various locations in the unsuspecting town of Arkham and navigating iconic Lovecraftian events. Battle investigators, gangs, corrupt cops and horrors from the Depths to bring about the end of the world!
This text-based adventure game boasts:
- 93 000 words.
- Across 113 events with 370 potential story outcomes.
- Fulfil 1 of 24 roles with 56 role feedback stories.
- 142 different character endings.
This boardgame-esque game shines in local co-op or screen-share with friends and it is a casual game that will provide loads of entertainment. With snazzy graphics, betrayal is best served with a jazzy/swing soundtrack and neo-noir visuals.
Players can write their own stories for the game
We are so passionate about the idea of stories that we created an application, the Fhtagn! Content Creator, for players to write their own stories for the game and enjoy it with their friends. All that is needed is a story idea and no programming is required. We provided players with a Quick start video guide, Content Creator Guide and even released all of Fhtagn!’s event stories to aid in this process. If you are interested in creating your own stories, you can check out more information on our Content Creator, on our forum page.
Community-written story packs
We provide our awesome community with a writing prompt on our Discord server (in the Story Time channel) and the community then writes amazing story contributions, which other members can vote on. Winning contributions are combined to create the final story event pack for players to enjoy ingame. After each completed Story Time event, the community mod will be updated with the new stories. Credits for contribution can be found in the Discord Community Mod sheet.
Don’t miss out on future awesome story events and subscribe to the mod (link) to see more stories written by the community for the community. If you want to be part of the fun, join our Discord server – That Fhtagn Server.
Join our Discord server
We want to help community members create their own story packs (cooperative or solo endeavours) for the game and it’s a great space to test ideas, get feedback and receive assistance and guidance from us.
Do you like…
✅ Interactive stories
✅ Fun community hangouts
✅ Imaginary bootleg liquor
✅ Cultist shenanigans
Then you will love Fhtagn!’s discord server!
Talk to us
We want your experience with Fhtagn! to be as enjoyable as possible, so please do not hesitate to provide us with any feedback. If you want to just chat, report some bugs or if you find anything misleading on our store page, we’d like to hear from you on our social media or here on the forums.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our game and we hope you will enjoy playing it (seriously if you could read this you’ll cruise through the in-game text).
Gameplay in a nutshell
- You are a cultist intent on destroying the universe by summoning the Ancient One. Why? Damned if we know…
- You can play on your own or with up to 3 friends in couch co-op.
- You have 6 rounds to build up the required stats needed to use the ritual items, but you will need to figure out which stats those are through some trial and error.
- You can visit 1 location per round and attempt the Lovecraftian stories at that location, to improve your stats.
- Finally, put your stats to the test as you try to summon the Ancient One.
- Will everyone pass or fail or will one of you betray the rest and grab all the glory?
- Short and silly events in a Lovecraftian universe.
- Randomized stories based on location.
- Useable items (with Dark Young expansion).
- Varied game modes (with Dark Young expansion).
- Community created content. Experience new stories from the community or create your own.
- Replayability and minimization of content fatigue by giving new or unseen stories a higher chance of appearing.
- Short gameplay, ideal for those downtime moments or while in a queue for another game.
- Non-linear gameplay.
- Multiple endings.
- Multiple Ancient Ones, items and opponents. (with Dark Young expansion).
- Steam Achievements.
- Steam Cloud Support, to track your progress.
- Play cooperatively or be a backstabbing traitor.
Unfortunately, Fhtagn! is only available in English. We currently don’t have the resources to produce the game in other languages, in a way that is authentic and will do the stories and humor in it justice. However, we encourage players to create content in any languages they want and spread the madness that is Fhtagn! We will happily support any UI language localization changes should there be sufficient need.