ERSATZ İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT ERSATZ
"It’s the immaculate sound design and tremendous freedom of movement that makes Ersatz so satisfying to play."
– Rock Paper Shotgun
"If you’re a fan of seriously good music and challenging platformers, stop right now and go get it. It’s very simple to get into, difficult to master and it’s a damn treat for the ears."
– Gaming On Linux
"…Out of every game I’ve reviewed on this channel and probably every game I will review, this has got to be one of the most overlooked, under rated and underappreciated of them all."
– The Hidden Chest
"For a game made by one person, ERSATZ is one of the most polished games I’ve ever played!"
WHAT IS ERSATZ?
ERSATZ is a speed focused, hardcore Action Platformer with Rhythm elements. Featuring a multiple genre Original Electronic Soundtrack which dynamically builds and changes based on your progression!
Run, Jump, Slam, Slide, Dash & Survive your way through 8 varied and increasingly intense levels, in multiple modes & playstyles, starring tricky level hazards and enemies and even tougher bosses.
Use the unique dash mechanics to move as fast as you can, trying to chase down that elusive ‘S’ rank. Learning the game is simple, mastering it is not…
Original Soundtrack by game’s creator, with genres including:
House, Trance, Synthwave, DnB, Techno & More!
- TYPE BETA & TYPE GAMMA: Unlockable alternative playstyles with their own times & grades
- JOURNEY MODE: Try & complete all 8 levels as fast as you can. Do it in under 60mins for a special reward. For experts & speedrunners!
- INFINITE MODE: Infinite dash energy, go wild and set crazy times on the mode’s own leaderboards!
- SYNTH RUSH: Challenge any individual or ALL of the bosses of ERSATZ against the clock!
- STEAM LEADERBOARDS: See how your times stack up compared to other players all over the world on Windows, Mac & Linux (viewable in game!)
- VIBRATION: With full controller support. Feel your controller vibrate to the beat!
Design, Art, Animation, Programming & Music all by Paris Stalker (that’s me!).