Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
From Warsaw to Paris… and then on to London!
The development team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics: World War II is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain if you do well enough).
Well researched and packed with depth, including detailed unit data down to the squad and vehicle level and historically realistic combined arms gameplay, The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris also features an easy-to-learn interface and a ferocious AI. Before each campaign, players choose actions and options at a strategic level which can have far-reaching effects on how the actual battle unfolds, with many plausible hypothetical outcomes.
Once in the battle, players move regiments and divisions, coordinate attacks and manage logistics in what we feel is the definitive game on the campaigns of the early Blitzkrieg. There are also unique actions for individual historical generals to give a particular objective or front the extra needed push to victory. Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris also includes a unique multiplayer feature where players can split up Axis or Allied armies between several people to add an added level of realism and cooperation!
- Thoroughly researched scenarios that provide fantastic realism and depth
- Scenarios come with multiple What if? options that you can mix and match for added replayability
- A campaign option that allows play of all three scenarios with continuity so losses, etc. transfer over
- Meticulously researched units, officers, troops and equipment with plenty of historical background and information
- Historical OOBs of Dutch, Belgian, French, British, Polish and German armies in 1939/1940
- Officers represented on Corps level and higher with biographies, individualized stats and special action cards
- Bonuses for concentric attack, divisional cohesion and HQ influence
- Realistic logistics modelling supply and replacements
- Team play options to allow up to 9 people to PBEM it out against each other or the AI
- Free setup variant to change the initial historical dispositions and try different defensive or offensive strategies
- Three map zoom levels to aid in portraying the strategic, operational, and tactical picture
- Detailed combat resolution so you can analyze the performance of your forces in combat
- Very large screen resolutions supported for massive displays (appropriate system specifications required)