Death Ray Manta SE İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Death Ray Manta has lasers in his head
He blew up his house, now he lives in space instead.
DEATH RAY MANTA
Two sticks, one fish, some flashing lights. Death Ray Manta is, quite definitely, a videogame in the purest sense. Rejigged, rebuilt, remastered for Steam in the year of our Molyneux 2015.
Death Ray Manta is a short form top down arena shooter where you blow up enemies using colourful laserbeams. You spawn in the centre of the screen, moments later the screen is filled with mines, robots, rabbits and lasers from beyond the stars. Collect space gems for a bonus and shoot everything else that you can in order to flash lights at yourself. Aim for your own personal high score. How far into fish space can you get?
32 screens of increasingly colourful and crazy laser firing mayhem from the brains behind (amongst other things) Squid Yes, Not So Octopus, SYNSO 2 and the challenge mode in Waves. Also, he’s that hairy dude off the internet. You know the one.
Death Ray Manta is made with the fine assistance of Mike Daw who provided the legwarmer chic tunes and Andy White, who helped out under the hood and kept me sane. Cover art by the legendary Ste Pickford.
"Absolutely Brilliant!" – Rob Fearon
- İşletim Sistemi: Tested on Windows 7 and above.
- İşlemci: A processor capable of playing a number of modern games.
- Bellek: 4 GB RAM
- Ekran Kartı: A recent graphics card, onboard might be dicey.
- DirectX: Sürüm 9.0
- Depolama: 100 MB kullanılabilir alan
- Ses Kartı: Any recent onboard sound and up
- İlave Notlar: Controller support is Xbox 360 and compatible only. Joy2Key should be usable though.