Dark Hill Museum of Death İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Dark Hill Museum of Death is a journey through a virtual museum where uniquely themed exhibits are unlocked by solving puzzles. Never opened to the public, the museum’s secrets are yours to discover.
- Experience the atmosphere of six uniquely themed exhibits.
- Solve puzzles of varying difficulty. Stuck on a puzzle? Go explore and come back to it!
- Learn the history of death through the ages.
- Admire real death-themed artwork from different cultures and time periods.
Monarchs, prisoners, deserters, and witches all have one thing in common – the occasional early demise at the hands of an executioner.
Learn about execution methods from the middle ages to the 20th century then escape this exhibit unscathed.
Spanish conquistadors wrote of their horror upon first witnessing Aztec sacrifices. You won’t see anything quite so gruesome here, but you can see some artistic depictions inside the museum’s Aztec-themed pyramid.
Keep your head down while exploring this recreation of a World War II trench and you’ll find your way to the dugout.
Check out the collection of war posters and listen to real war-era radio broadcasts while you’re there.
Take a stroll through the museum’s own mini-graveyard and enjoy the atmosphere of a starry night among the graves.
Try out the interactive cremation exhibit, but don’t let the dust get in your eyes.
Do you know who Pesta The Plague Hag is? You will.
Planning your visit
- You should expect to spend around an hour at the museum.
- You’ll likely complete your tour in one visit, but you can leave and pick up where you left off at any time. No hand stamp required.
- There are no jump-scares in the museum. It’s a little creepy, but nothing will pop up and scare you.
- The museum contains artwork depicting death, but nothing excessively graphic.