Command: Desert Storm İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
"It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
On August 2, 1990, Iraq’s ground forces invaded and occupied Kuwait. 40% of the world’s oil production, and the developed world’s economy, was placed in imminent threat by Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. In response, the United States promptly assembled an international coalition to attack and expel Iraqi forces out of Kuwait, and to eliminate Hussein’s capability to repeat such an act in the future. What followed would forever transform the face of war.
Desert Storm was the first truly high-tech war. It was the first conflict watched live by millions across the world, 24/7. It was the first time that air power decisively defeated ground forces on its own. It featured a logistics build-up that exceeded WW2’s D-Day. For the first time an entire nation’s command and control apparatus was abruptly and effectively removed at the very start of a conflict; and the first time that stealth, standoff and precision-guided weapons were used on a mass scale. For students of military technology and art, this was effectively the first war of the 21st century.
Relive the pivotal events of the conflict that sealed the Cold War and radically changed the Middle East geopolitical landscape: The massive coalition build-up following the Iraqi invasion; The first night over Baghdad on January 17, 1991; the “do or die” strike that stopped Iraq’s chemical retaliation in the nick of time; the frustrating “Scud hunts” all over the Iraqi desert; coalition attacks on Iraq’s airfields; the annihilation of the Iraqi navy at Bubiyan, the “highway of death” during the Iraqi retreat from Kuwait, and much more. Additionally, step into the unknown as you probe the great unanswered questions of the conflict: What if Iraq had pre-empted the coalition build-up and rolled right into S.Arabia? What if Israel had retaliated for the Scud attacks against it? What if Iran or even the Soviet Union had intervened against the coalition?
“Command – Desert Storm” is a new DLC/Standalone release for Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, the premier game of air, naval & strategic warfare and the choice of serious hobbyists and defence professionals alike. Fourteen historical & hypothetical campaign scenarios plus a bonus contemporary standalone scenario cover the major actions that marked the conflict, allowing you to explore the events that happened – and the ones that could easily have.
List of Scenarios:
- Iraq Rolls South
- First Night
- The Gates of Hell
- Scud Hunt
- Reviving a Giant
- Israel Stands Up
- BUFFed Up
- Extreme Prejudice
- Shooting Gallery
- Israeli Counter punch
- A standalone expansion for Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, 2013’s Wargame of the Year: play as a single, separate game, or add it to your collection of scenarios for CMANO.
- 14 campaign scenarios plus a modern-day Israel-vs-Iran scenario written by Wayne Stiles Retired USAF veteran and CMANO community star.
- Using CMANO’s acclaimed continuous real-time simulation engine with new wrinkles in the realm of air & naval warfare.
- The complete arsenal of modern warfare at your disposal: Stealth fighters, cruise missiles, tactical air & attack fighters, strike bombers, close support aircraft, heavy bombers, surface ships & submarines and even hypothetical platforms like the navalized F-117X, the A-12 Avenger II stealth naval bomber and the radically modernized Iowa-class battleship as BBG-1.
- Bonus 2019 standalone scenario: Israel attacks Iran’s nuclear forces.
- İşletim Sistemi: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- İşlemci: Dual-core Pentium and above
- Bellek: 1 GB RAM
- Ekran Kartı: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 16 MB RAM
- DirectX: Sürüm 9.0c
- Depolama: 11807 MB kullanılabilir alan
- Ses Kartı: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- İlave Notlar: Requires Windows Media Player