Bitty Engine İndir Yükle
Bu Yazılım Hakkında
Bitty Engine is a cross-platform itty bitty Game Engine. The full featured engine is programmable in Lua and integrated with built-in editors. It keeps the nature of both engine’s productivity, and fantasy computer/console’s ease to iterate. It boosts your commercial/non-commercial projects, prototypes, game jams, or just thought experiments.
- Programmable in Lua, an easy to learn and widely used programming language
- Debugger with scope inspector, breakpoint support and stepping
- Easy to use API for resources, graphics, input, audio, and more other facilities
- Built-in libraries for File, File System, Archive, JSON, Network, etc.
- Dozens of various example projects
- Handy tools for editing sprite, map, image, text, JSON, etc.
- Project can be exported into standalone binary
- Display: defaults to 480×320 pixels, configurable to bigger, smaller or self-adaption
- Audio: 1 BGM channel, 4 SFX channels; supports MP3, OGG, WAV, etc.
- Font: supports Bitmap and TrueType
- Code: Lua, supports multiple source files
- Sprite: up to 1024×1024 pixels per frame, up to 1024 frames per sprite
- Map: up to 4096×4096 tiles per page
- Image: either true-color (PNG, JPG, BMP, TGA) or paletted, up to 1024×1024 pixels per file
- Palette: 256 colors with transparency support
- Gamepad: 6 buttons for each pad (D-Pad + A/B), up to 2 players
- Keyboard and mouse: supported