Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked İndir Yükle
Bu Oyun Hakkında
Captain! You have limited resources, desperate crew, strange cargo and a Company Man spying on you. Good luck crossing the Solar System with corrupt cops, cultists and terrorists on your tail: and don’t be late!
Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked is a 325,000-word interactive novel by Fay Ikin. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Cargo runs between Earth, Mars and the Asteroid Belt are commonplace enough, but deadly too. You’re the captain of a merchant vessel, but this time your contract has a twist: don’t open the cargo, don’t get in the way of its handler, and don’t ask questions.
What kind of captain will you be: one who gets their hands dirty in the engines, an aspiring scientist, or a master negotiator? Will you focus on the health of your crew or the state of your ship? When the power blocs of the Black start sniffing around, will you put your crew in danger to protect the mysterious cargo, or will you join forces with the vicious anarchists who fight against corporate wealth and corruption?
- Play as non-binary, female, or male, and find romance—asexual or otherwise—with people of all genders.
- Discover your crew’s secrets, or focus on their well-being: their lives are in your hands.
- Abandon your position to join forces with the anarchists and their charismatic leader, and even turn double agent.
- Balance your ship’s resources, punctuality and your influence with groups in the system.
- Get rich being a bootlicker for the lawbringers or the megacorporations, or use their corruption against them.
- Endanger your crew with principles and compassion, or give in to your dark, most selfish impulses to keep them safe.
Whatever alliances you make, the Black is vast and unforgiving, and your corporate guest is watching for any mistakes. You’ve got six months: make them count